Dr Jennifer PollackPosition: Senior Research AssociateE-mail: jennifer.pollack(at port.ac.uk)
Telephone: +44 (0)2392 845158Office: DS3.09
Publications from UKADS
Publications from INSPIRE
Publications from arXiv
Publications from the UoP Research Portal
External talks (academic)
External talks (outreach)
- Seminar at University of Zürich on 4th Apr 2017 11:00:am During my visit to the University of Zürich, I gave a presentation titled “Cosmology and the Bispectrum” at their weekly LSS seminar. In this talk, I provided an optimistic, yet realistic overview on the bispectrum, highlighting its potential as a cosmological probe, and addressing the theoretical and practical challenges which need to be resolved in...
- Euclid Science Ground Segment OULE3 Meeting on 23rd Feb 2017 3:40:pm I attended the Euclid Science Ground Segment Organizations Unit Level 3 working group meeting at the Royal Astronomical Society in London. In the “Higher-Order Statistics” session, I gave a short presentation on the status of the bispectrum code, the performance tests conducted, and planned upgrades currently underdevelopment.
- Euclid OULE3/Galaxy Clustering SWG Meeting in Milan on 24th Jan 2016 1:00:pm I attended the Euclid OULE3-Galaxy Clustering Science Working Group meeting held at INAF-IASF Milan. At the meeting, I gave a short presentation on the development and computational assessment of the bispectrum C++ code for the Euclid OULE3 Bispectrum Processing Function work package. I had the opportunity to meet and discuss with a variety of...
- Annual UK-Euclid Meeting on 17th Dec 2015 12:00:pm I attended the annual UK Euclid meeting held at the Royal Observatory in Edinburgh. I gave a short presentation titled: “Cosmological Investigations with the Bispectrum”, in which I summarized briefly the types of cosmological information one can extract from measurements of the galaxy bispectrum. In this talk, I also provided an update on my involvement...
- Euclid OU-LE3 Meeting, Universite Paris Diderot on 8th Dec 2014 4:10:pm I attended the Euclid Organizations Unit Level 3 working group meeting in Paris. I provided a short summary as to the status of the bispectrum proto-code currently under-development and highlight a few of the issues which may need to be addressed within this OU-LE3 work package.