Bank accounts

You are here:
Estimated reading time: < 1 min

All members of staff and funded PhD students are paid monthly into an UK bank account. If you need to open an UK bank account you will need proof of address (for example a utility bill addressed to your house or your tenancy agreement). If needed, the ICG Administrators can provide a letter confirming your employment at the University.

Was this article helpful?
Dislike 0
Views: 21