Health Services

You are here:
Estimated reading time: < 1 min

You need to register both with a local GP (General Practitioner, also known as family doctor) and a dentist. Here is the process explained by the NHS.(the UK National Health Service) and for Hampshire in particular.

A list of local GP surgeries in Portsmouth area can be found here.

Here there is a link on how to find a dentist in our area and what is covered by the NHS. A new University NHS Dental Academy was opened in 2010 in the William Beatty Building in Ravelin Park and is open to staff and students of the University and the wider Portsmouth community.

Further information can be found at:

Was this article helpful?
Dislike 0
Views: 15