This page is now likely out of date. Some of this equipment may still exist, but please ask at the IT office if you are interested in using it.
Besides the fixed/semi-mobile installations in DS2.08 and DS2.10, the ICG also received some new audio visual equipment for use in presentations, outreach and conference calls.
Available equipmentTo top
The equipment includes:
- Windows Laptop with Visimeet and Skype installed
- Portable 3d-ready LED projector
- Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920
- Logitech HD Webcam C270
- Radio mic that clips to your collar/clothes
- Table (go pro) tripod for webcam
Full-size tripod with Tablet mount
- Table speaker and mic for conference calls
- Powered USB3-Hub.
Reservation/Obtaining the equipmentTo top
In order to get this equipment, you simply have to follow these steps:
- Go to the online Mobile A/V Reservation Form and submit your request. It will be processed as soon as possible and, if possible, the equipment will be reserved/prepared for you at the requested dates and times.
- Come to the ICG IT office (DS 2.04) to pick up your laptop at the checkout date (maybe give the ICG IT support a short notice to make sure that there is somebody there).
- Sign the Checkout form & take the A/V equipment (the same form will be counter-signed by a member of the ICG IT support when you return it later on).
That’s all. For any questions, as always, contact your friendly ICG IT support staff 🙂