Estimated reading time: < 1 min

In the UK, taxes are automatically subtracted from your pay slip, however, you need to pay the local Council taxes separately, to cover for the services in your city. If you live alone, make sure you ask for the single person discount.

Was this article helpful?
Dislike 0
Views: 10