Theoretical Cosmology Meetings
Weekly meeting on theoretical cosmology research, mainly supported by our STFC consolidated grant, covering the very early universe, modified gravity, and dark energy. We meet Wednesdays from 1-2pm in DS 2.08. Note that during the pandemic, this seminar series is online. Please contact the organiser for the zoom link if you wish to attend.
Organiser: Emir Gumrukcuoglu
Show past events
- Wentao Luo (IPMU, Japan) on 20th Jan 2021 1:00:pm Title:Weak gravitational lensing and its applications on the constraints of dark matter properties and cosmology || Abstract: || “The beauty and clearness of the concordance cosmology, which fits most of the observational data, is at present obscured by two clouds.” This is a modified version of Lord Kelvin’s speech in 1900. The two dark clouds of...
- Cristian Barrera-Hinojosa (Durham) on 27th Jan 2021 1:00:pm
- Kenta Ando (ICRR, Japan) on 3rd Feb 2021 1:00:pm
- Noemi Frusciante (Lisbon) on 10th Feb 2021 1:00:pm
- Lasma Alberte (Imperial College London) on 17th Feb 2021 1:00:pm
- Francesc Cunillera (Nottingham) on 24th Feb 2021 1:00:pm
- Giulia Gubitosi (University of Naples Federico II) on 17th Mar 2021 1:00:pm
- Obinna Umeh (ICG) on 31st Mar 2021 1:00:pm