Theoretical Cosmology Meetings
Weekly meeting on theoretical cosmology research, mainly supported by our STFC consolidated grant, covering the very early universe, modified gravity, and dark energy. We meet Wednesdays from 1-2pm in DS 2.08.
Organiser: Matteo Fasiello, Obinna Umeh
Show past events
- Matteo Martinelli and Simone Peirone (Leiden) on 21st Feb 2018 1:00:pm Title: From agnostic to believer: theoretical conditions on phenomenological parametrizations Abstract: Recent low redshift observations highlights tensions in the measurements of cosmological parameters with CMB surveys. Although it is not ruled out that such tensions are due to some unforeseen systematic effect, it can also hint for a breakdown of the standard LCDM model. This...
- Timothy Clifton (QMUL) on 7th Mar 2018 1:00:pm Title: Abstract:
- Sakine Nishi (Rikkyo University) on 14th Mar 2018 1:00:pm Title: TBD Abstract: TBD
- Julio Fabris (UFES, Brazil) on 21st Mar 2018 1:00:pm TBA
- Seshadri Nadathur(ICG) on 28th Mar 2018 1:00:pm Title: TBD Abstract: TBD
- Christian Kading ( University of Nottingham) on 25th Apr 2018 1:00:pm Title: TBC Abstract: TBC