Tuesday Lunchtime Meetings
Lunch meetings take place every Tuesday lunchtime during term-time. They feature talks by ICG members, attended by the whole group, and alternate between descriptions of own research and journal reviews.
Time and place: 11:55 am, Dennis Sciama Building, Link: https://port-ac-uk.zoom.us/j/82037995486?pwd=M2NJU2FmZGVNL251aTNSQ1FzTDRoQT09
Organisers: Justus Neumann and James Trayford
See past events
- Anut Sangka on 19th Jan 2021 12:00:pm Title: 2 points statistics for week lensing and intensity maps Abstract: One of the most interesting measurements of the 2020s cosmological experiments is the intensity map of neutral hydrogen HI. While it has lower angular resolution than the optical and infrared surveys, it has better radial solution than those surveys. The cross-correlation between HI intensity...
- Jamie Donald-McCann on 26th Jan 2021 12:00:pm
- Philipp Sudek on 9th Feb 2021 12:00:pm
- Robyn Muñoz on 16th Feb 2021 12:00:pm
- Lorenza Nanni on 23rd Feb 2021 12:00:pm
- Bartolomeo Fiorini on 16th Mar 2021 12:00:pm