General Welfare

You are here:
Estimated reading time: < 1 min

For Staff

The University’s Occupational Health Service provides advice to managers and individuals on work related health problems and health problems that can affect work. Occupational Health is a distinct branch of health care which specialises in the relationship between work and health. For further information see:

For Students

Identification of specific and personal needs – if you think that you may have any condition such as: Chronic illness (e.g diabetes, epilepsy, chronic fatigue syndrome, Crohn’s disease, cancer); Mental health difficulty: Sensory and mobility impairment; Specific learning difficulty (e.g dyslexia, Attention Deficit Disorder, Asperger Syndrome) that could adversely impact on your ability to access the campus or university services or affect your studies. University professional advisors can be contacted at


Was this article helpful?
Dislike 0
Views: 34