Theoretical Cosmology Meetings
Weekly meeting on theoretical cosmology research, mainly supported by our STFC consolidated grant, covering the very early universe, modified gravity, and dark energy. We meet Wednesdays from 1-2pm in DS 2.08.
Organiser: Matteo Fasiello, Obinna Umeh
Show past events
- No Theoretical Cosmology Seminar on this date, because of the Quantum Optics Workshop (Vincenzo Tamma) on 20th Mar 2019
- Munshi, Dipak (UCL Space & Climate Physics, Mullard Space Science Laboratory) on 27th Mar 2019 1:00:pm Title: Squeezing cosmological information out of weak lensing bispectrum Abstract: I will discuss how to use the statistics called Integrated Bispectrum (IB) to probe the gravity-induced non-Gaussianity at the level of the bispectrum from weak lensing maps. I will discuss how to generalize the concept of the IB to spherical coordinates, and to three-dimensions (3D) using a spherical-Bessel decomposition....
- April 3rd-5th: SEPnet Student Led Conference in Southampton | on 3rd Apr 2019 link
- Easter break is from April 8th to April 26th. Please note that there might be talks scheduled during the break. | on 8th Apr 2019
- Santiago Casas on 10th Apr 2019 1:00:pm | Title: | Abstract: |
- Diego Blas (KCL) on 1st May 2019 1:00:pm | Title: TBA | Abstract: TBA |
- Chris Pattison (ICG) on 8th May 2019 1:00:pm | Title: TBA | Abstract: TBA |
- Cyril Pitrou (Institut d’Astrophysique deParis, France) on 22nd May 2019 1:00:pm | Title: TBA | Abstract: TBA |