Theoretical Cosmology Meetings
Weekly meeting on theoretical cosmology research, mainly supported by our STFC consolidated grant, covering the very early universe, modified gravity, and dark energy. We meet Wednesdays from 1-2pm in DS 2.08.
Organiser: Matteo Fasiello, Obinna Umeh
Show past events
- Mauro Pieroni (Imperial) on 20th Nov 2019 1:00:pm || Title: Constraining axion inflation with gravitational waves from preheating || Abstract: Models in which a pseudoscalar inflaton (axion) is coupled to the Chern-Simons density are of particular theoretical and phenomenological interest. The coupling between the inflaton and some (Abelian) gauge fields induces an instability which gives rise to a wide range of potentially observable...
- Sebastian Cespedes(ICTP) on 27th Nov 2019 1:00:pm Title: || Abstract: ||
- Rampei Kimura (Waseda University, Japan) on 4th Dec 2019 1:00:pm Title: || Abstract: ||
- Kazufumi Takahashi (Kobe University) on 11th Dec 2019 1:00:pm || Title: TBA || Abstract: TBA ||
- Guilheme Brando (Universidade Federal do Esp ́ırito Santo, Brasil and ICG) on 5th Feb 2020 1:00:pm Title: || Abstract: ||