Colloquia are held at 2:30 pm on Thursdays in the Dennis Sciama Building. They feature talks by external speakers. Talks are preceded by lunch with the speaker, and followed by tea.
- 3rd May 2018 2:30 pm: Alvio Renzini (Padova), Bulge Formation, in the Milky Way and in High Redshift Galaxies
- 10th May 2018 2:30 pm: Rita Tojeiro (St Andrews), The impact of structure formation on galaxy formation and evolution
- 17th May 2018 2:30 pm: John Regan (Dublin City University), Can Supermassive Stars form in the early Universe?
- 31st May 2018 2:30 pm: Mark Swinbank (Durham), TBA
- 7th Jun 2018 2:30 pm: Annual Research and Innovation Conference (no ICG colloquium this day)
- 14th Jun 2018 2:30 pm: Nate Bastian (Liverpool), The E-MOSAICS project: simulating the formation and evolution of galaxies and their globular cluster systems across full cosmic history
- 12th Jul 2018 2:30 pm: Richard Ellis (Cambridge), TBA
- 8th Nov 2018 2:30 pm: Nikku Madhusudhan (Cambridge), TBA
- 15th Nov 2018 2:30 pm: Pratika Dayal (Groningen), TBA
Colloquium organiser: Daniel Whalen
Show past events