The ICG has several mailing lists to distribute emails to various groups within the institute.
Official mailing listsTo top
- icg-all : This is the institute-wide mailing list covering all the current members, both staff and students, of the ICG. Please use with care to avoid unnecessary, unwanted mail traffic.
- icg-core : This list covers the permanent academic staff, but not the professional and support staff
- icg-staff : This list covers the permanent academic staff as well as the professional and support staff
- icg-pdc : This list covers the postdocs/research staff
- icg-phd : This list covers the PhD students
- icg-admin : This list covers our administrators of the institute. Please use this list instead of addressing single administrators to ensure a maximum awareness among the staff about your issues.
- icg-computing : This list covers all people currently involved in maintaining the IT infrastructure for the institute. Please use this list instead of addressing single members of the IT staff to ensure a maximum awareness among the staff about your issues.
Additional mailing listsTo top
- icg-social : This is a less formal mailing list for all people who are interested in news on social event happening in and around the ICG – anything from the regular after-work pub visits to any special ‘extra-curricula’ activities involving members of the ICG.
- icg-alumni : This is a voluntary mailing list for all former ICG members who want to stay in touch with the institute and want to be informed about reunions or other special event that may matter for them after moving on (By default every departing ICG member becomes a member of that list. If you want to unsubscribe, please contact the ICG IT support.)