What to do when you want to travel for work reasons?

You are here:
Estimated reading time: < 1 min

If you want to travel for work reasons (be that a conference, field work, seminar, etc.) you need to fill out a travel form. The details are different between students and staff and the ICG office needs to keep track on what is being spent on different grants.

Therefore, your first stop when travelling should be to fill out this form:


based on your responses, this form will give you the information that you need to book travel and the steps you need to take.

Students who want to submit a claim (after approval from Supervisor/ICG Director is obtained) download an EFIN30 ICGEFIN30

The travel and expense portal for staff can be found here 


Was this article helpful?
Dislike 0
Views: 277