Dr Katarina Markovic
Position: Senior Research AssociateE-mail: dida.markovic(at port.ac.uk)
Telephone: +44 (0)2392 845167Office: DS3.10Personal Website
Research interests: Euclid, WDM
Publications from UKADS
Publications from INSPIRE
Publications from arXiv
Publications from the UoP Research Portal
External talks (academic)
External talks (outreach)
- Galaxy Maps with Euclid on 21st Aug 2017 10:30:am at Workshop and Summer School on Cosmology with Large Galaxy Surveys, NAOC, Beijing, China
- Euclid STAR prize plenary talk on 7th Jun 2017 5:00:pm Euclid Consortium Meeting, London
- Pypelid – Euclidiser of catalogues on 23rd Feb 2017 Euclid OU-LE3 meeting, Royal Astronomical Society, London, 23/02/2017
- Euclid Galaxy-Clustering End-to-end Status Update on 13th Feb 2017 2:30:pm Euclid Galaxy Clustering Science Working Group meeting in UAB, Barcelona
- Galaxy Clustering at SPV on 25th Jan 2017 11:30:am Euclid Science Performance Verification 2017 Kickoff Meeting – IAP, Paris
- Euclid IST: a road to reliable forecasts on 16th Dec 2016 4:30:pm Euclid UK 2016 at the Royal Astronomical Society
- Euclid Galaxy Clustering Requirements for Galaxy Mocks on 18th Oct 2016 3:00:pm Lightcone Workshop 2016, Excellence Cluster, Garching, Germany
- Simulated Ubercal with Euclid-like 4-dither patterns on 20th Sep 2016 10:30:am
- Warm Dark Matter Power Spectrum on 20th Jul 2016 10:00:am – a seminar at the Merate observatory, Italy.
- End-2-end simulations: slit-less spectroscopy to galaxy clustering on 27th Jun 2016 at the National Astronomy Meeting 2016 in Nottingham, UK.
- End-2-End Simulations: Spectroscopy to Galaxy Clustering on 18th Dec 2015 11:20:am Euclid UK Meeting 2015 at the Royal Observatory Edinburgh
- Euclid Calibration Meeting: Relative Spectrophotometry from Uber-calibration on 25th Mar 2015 1:00:pm
- Euclid Galaxy Clustering End-to-end Simulation Plans on 19th Feb 2015 - brief summary talk given at the Euclid Galaxy Clustering Science Working Group meeting in London.
- Euclid – a mission to map the dark universe on 7th Jun 2017 10:30:am Euclid Consortium Meeting Schools Day, London
- Entropy@Euclid on 6th Jun 2017 7:15:pm Euclid consortium meeting, UCL, London
- Euclid: a space mission to map the dark Universe on 10th May 2017 4:30:pm Winchester Science Centre – Space Lecture: The Euclid space telescope, with a planned launch in late 2020, will use its two instruments to observe the optical and infra-red light across nearly half the sky. It will image and measure the redshifts of millions of distant galaxies in order to catalogue them, their properties and their...
- Entropy on 24th Sep 2016 3:00:pm entropyspace.net @EntropySpace github.com/Entropy
- Entropy: an electric space show on 29th Jun 2016 at the National Astronomy Meeting 2016 in Nottingham, UK.