Dr Katarina MarkovicPosition: Research FellowE-mail: dida.markovic(at port.ac.uk)
Telephone: +44 (0)2392 845167Office: DS3.10Personal Website
Research interests: Euclid, WDM, Entropy
Achievements and recognition: Euclid Consortium STAR Award (2017), STFC grant for Entropy (2015-17), Zois Scholarship (2000-2010)
Grants: STFC Public Engagement Large Award for Entropy
Roles and Collaborations: Euclid Consortium member
Publications from UKADS
Publications from INSPIRE
Publications from arXiv
Publications from the UoP Research Portal
External talks (academic)
External talks (outreach)
- An update on Euclid galaxy-clustering end-to-end tests on 14th Jun 2018 2:30:pm Euclid Consortium Meeting, 2018, Bonn
- Euclid galaxy clustering likelihood plans on 14th Jun 2018 9:30:am Euclid Consortium Meeting 2018, Bonn
- Preparing for galaxy clustering analysis with Euclid on 29th May 2018 4:30:pm talk at the Kavli Workshop: “Consistency of Cosmological Datasets: Evidence for new Physics?”, Kavli Institute, Cambridge
- Simulating spectroscopic systematics for Euclid on 23rd Apr 2018 12:00:pm Simulated Skies for New Generation Spectroscopic Surveys at ESAC, Madrid
- Cosmology constraints using the EFToLSS on 19th Apr 2018 12:30:pm science talk at the Euclid IST Forecasting meeting in Paris, France.
- Euclid: the spectro systematics challenge on 11th Apr 2018 2:00:pm at the cosmology seminar of Queen Mary University London.
- Euclid: the spectroscopic systematics challenge on 23rd Feb 2018 12:00:pm JPL seminar, Pasadena
- Simulating systematics for the Euclid spectroscopic galaxy survey on 19th Feb 2018 12:30:pm Mullard Space Science Lab Seminar
- Euclid galaxy clustering end-to-end update on 16th Feb 2018 9:00:am Euclid Ou-LE3 + GC-SWG joint meeting in Nice, France
- Euclid on 20th Dec 2017 9:00:pm SKA-Euclid joint meeting at the Queen Mary University, London
- Galaxy Maps with Euclid on 21st Aug 2017 10:30:am at Workshop and Summer School on Cosmology with Large Galaxy Surveys, NAOC, Beijing, China
- Euclid STAR prize plenary talk on 7th Jun 2017 5:00:pm Euclid Consortium Meeting, London
- Pypelid – Euclidiser of catalogues on 23rd Feb 2017 Euclid OU-LE3 meeting, Royal Astronomical Society, London, 23/02/2017
- Euclid Galaxy-Clustering End-to-end Status Update on 13th Feb 2017 2:30:pm Euclid Galaxy Clustering Science Working Group meeting in UAB, Barcelona
- Galaxy Clustering at SPV on 25th Jan 2017 11:30:am Euclid Science Performance Verification 2017 Kickoff Meeting – IAP, Paris
- Euclid IST: a road to reliable forecasts on 16th Dec 2016 4:30:pm Euclid UK 2016 at the Royal Astronomical Society
- Euclid Galaxy Clustering Requirements for Galaxy Mocks on 18th Oct 2016 3:00:pm Lightcone Workshop 2016, Excellence Cluster, Garching, Germany
- Simulated Ubercal with Euclid-like 4-dither patterns on 20th Sep 2016 10:30:am
- Warm Dark Matter Power Spectrum on 20th Jul 2016 10:00:am – a seminar at the Merate observatory, Italy.
- End-2-end simulations: slit-less spectroscopy to galaxy clustering on 27th Jun 2016 at the National Astronomy Meeting 2016 in Nottingham, UK.
- End-2-End Simulations: Spectroscopy to Galaxy Clustering on 18th Dec 2015 11:20:am Euclid UK Meeting 2015 at the Royal Observatory Edinburgh
- Euclid Calibration Meeting: Relative Spectrophotometry from Uber-calibration on 25th Mar 2015 1:00:pm
- Euclid Galaxy Clustering End-to-end Simulation Plans on 19th Feb 2015 - brief summary talk given at the Euclid Galaxy Clustering Science Working Group meeting in London.
- Euclid and the Dark Universe on 10th Apr 2018 7:00:pm at the Farnham Astronomical Society, UK.
- Euclid – a mission to map the dark universe on 7th Jun 2017 10:30:am Euclid Consortium Meeting Schools Day, London
- Entropy@Euclid on 6th Jun 2017 7:15:pm Euclid consortium meeting, UCL, London
- Euclid: a space mission to map the dark Universe on 10th May 2017 4:30:pm Winchester Science Centre – Space Lecture: The Euclid space telescope, with a planned launch in late 2020, will use its two instruments to observe the optical and infra-red light across nearly half the sky. It will image and measure the redshifts of millions of distant galaxies in order to catalogue them, their properties and their...
- Entropy on 24th Sep 2016 3:00:pm entropyspace.net @EntropySpace github.com/Entropy
- Entropy: an electric space show on 29th Jun 2016 at the National Astronomy Meeting 2016 in Nottingham, UK.